How Do I Choose the Right Rehabilitation Centre?
A rehabilitation centre is a facility that provides treatment and support for individuals struggling with mental health issues, substance abuse or addiction disorders and other problems. The purpose of a rehab centre is to help people overcome their challenges or addiction and improve their quality of life. This includes various treatment options including therapy, medication and counselling. Many rehabs offer aftercare which helps individuals stay on track after they have left the centre, Crossroads Recovery Centre is one such rehab.
Embark on Your Recovery Journey with Crossroads
Discover a path to healing in Johannesburg and Pretoria. Take the first step toward a brighter future with Crossroads Recovery Centre.
Your Path to Freedom Starts Here.
“How do I choose the right rehabilitation centre for my needs?”, is a very important question that you should ask yourself if you have a substance abuse disorder and are looking for a place to change your life for the better.
The right rehabilitation centre, should therefore be one where you will be able to flourish into the best version of yourself. At Crossroads Recovery Centre we strive to address substance abuse in a holistic manner. This can best be achieved by going to a place where:
- You receive individual as well as group treatment
- Gentle and patient workers
- The treatment plan you receive caters best to your needs
- It should have professionals such as psychologists, addiction counsellors and social workers
- There is a healthy and safe environment
- No hygiene hazards
The right rehab centre should offer treatment for all sorts of substance abuse disorders, namely:
- Alcohol use disorder
- Opioid use disorder
- Stimulant use disorder
- Marijuana use disorder
- Gambling Addiction
- Prescription medication use disorder
- Heroin use disorder
- Methamphetamine use disorder
In choosing the right rehabilitation centre, it is also imperative to book for an assessment as well as viewing the centre as this would assist you in making a decision to choose the right rehab centre for your needs. Crossroads Recovery Centre is always ready to carry out an assessment where all your questions and needs will be addressed in-order to help you in answering how to choose the right rehabilitation centre for your needs.
Stories of Recovery
- The encouragement, love and support from the team at Crossroads allowed me to eventually see that I was worth something - that my life could be turned around and that I could accomplish the things that had long been a forgotten dream.Oliver VGRead more
- On the last day of my stint at Crossroads I could only express gratitude towards all who works there. A wise councillor once commented on my question when one is ready for rehab by explaining that when one is ready for rehab, rehab is ready for you.Johan BRead more
- I was lost and my soul was broken until I ended up at Crossroads and was introduced to the Twelve Steps. With the help of their excellent staff and amazing support I have recently been clean for 18 months, I could not have done it without them!Carla SRead more
- "Just for today I am more than three years in recovery. I have Cross Roads to thank for this wonderful gift. Cross Roads helped me to set a firm foundation in my recovery on which I can continue to build."Angelique JRead more