Tranquillity, serenity and treatment…
Situated on a beautiful two hectare property in the east of Pretoria in Rietvalleirand, Crossroads Recovery Centre is an idyllic refuge from the world of worry, stress and addiction. The residence is ensconced in the greenery of a breathtakingly beautiful garden making it ideal to begin a journey towards health and recovery. The atmosphere of tranquillity, privacy and seclusion is most conducive to rehabilitation and the centre’s facilities go a long way to enhancing what is undoubtedly a challenging experience.
This upmarket home accommodates 24 patients in a communal living environment.
With individual counselling rooms, a large group therapy room and recreational areas, patients’ can spend their time at Crossroads getting the most out of the programme without external distraction.
Spacious and welcoming, patients can enjoy their free time by making use of the following facilities:
- Indoor braai area and courtyard
- Outdoor gas braai
- Swimming pool
- Large poolside gazebo
- Exercise area and equipment
- Table tennis and games
Security is high on our list of priorities and as such the facility is surrounded by an electric fence linked to armed response, complete with an alarm system and panic buttons. It is also patrolled at night by a security guard with paramedic training.
Find yourself. Find your way. Find us at 607 View Street, Rietvalleirand.
Addiction Rehabilitation &
Treatment is a Phone Call Away
The road to recovery is not always an easy one but getting yourself or your loved the best care from the team at Crossroads Recovery Centres provides you with a map to sober, healthy living. No matter how bad things seem, there is hope and it’s just a phone call away.
"*" indicates required fields
Stories of Recovery
- The encouragement, love and support from the team at Crossroads allowed me to eventually see that I was worth something - that my life could be turned around and that I could accomplish the things that had long been a forgotten dream.Oliver VGRead more
- On the last day of my stint at Crossroads I could only express gratitude towards all who works there. A wise councillor once commented on my question when one is ready for rehab by explaining that when one is ready for rehab, rehab is ready for you.Johan BRead more
- I was lost and my soul was broken until I ended up at Crossroads and was introduced to the Twelve Steps. With the help of their excellent staff and amazing support I have recently been clean for 18 months, I could not have done it without them!Carla SRead more
- "Just for today I am more than three years in recovery. I have Cross Roads to thank for this wonderful gift. Cross Roads helped me to set a firm foundation in my recovery on which I can continue to build."Angelique JRead more