At Crossroads Recovery Centres we understand that commitment to a Primary Care facility can be difficult to arrange around other commitments. That’s why we offer the option for anyone who does not require clinical treatment, the chance to still gain support from our services within our 12 Step Outpatient Program.
Our Outpatient Program can be greatly beneficial for individuals with a substance abuse problem, who are serious about getting sober. It allows the freedom to continue working and caring for family while in recovery.
Outpatient treatment do much more than require the addicted individual to simply show up and passively receive services. Instead, outpatient programs attempt to look closely at the individual’s entire life, and how the addiction can be managed in a holistic way. In other words, while an inpatient program might focus on helping an individual move past an addiction-related crisis, an outpatient program is designed to help an individual put his or her life together.
Our Outpatient day program have the highest level of care and structure provided within an outpatient setting. In a day program, clients commit to meeting 5 days per week at our facility. During this time, patients will participate in ongoing therapy, group counseling, bio-feedback, and other adjunct therapies.
Patients may return home after each session, either to their families or a sober living home.
Our Intensive outpatient program establish a treatment plan with defined, measurable milestones in place to indicate progress.
The OP is a good option for those serious about abstaining from drugs and alcohol, but still need to be able to work and perform daily responsibilities. An OP may require conducting multiple sessions for a few hours each week, counseling sessions, group therapy, relapse prevention education, and attendance in a 12-step or similar recovery support group.
Our program runs for 28 Days, and we deliver a range of group-based Therapy programs, an introduction to the 12 Steps, and one on one counselling.
It’s quite simple….
A No Obligation Assessment will be done by our Recovery Team and match your needs to the range of Therapies being delivered.
The range of our Out-Patient Program include:
- Recovery Planning
- Therapeutic Recovery Groups
- One on One Therapies
- Didactic Groups
- Recovery Plan Reviews
Book a No Obligation Confidential Assessment at your nearest Treatment Centre Today.
"*" indicates required fields
Addiction Rehabilitation &
Treatment is a Phone Call Away
The road to recovery is not always an easy one but getting yourself or your loved one the best care from the team at Crossroads Recovery Centres provides you with a map to sober, healthy living. No matter how bad things seem, there is hope and it’s just a phone call away.
Stories of Recovery
- The encouragement, love and support from the team at Crossroads allowed me to eventually see that I was worth something - that my life could be turned around and that I could accomplish the things that had long been a forgotten dream.Oliver VGRead more
- On the last day of my stint at Crossroads I could only express gratitude towards all who works there. A wise councillor once commented on my question when one is ready for rehab by explaining that when one is ready for rehab, rehab is ready for you.Johan BRead more
- I was lost and my soul was broken until I ended up at Crossroads and was introduced to the Twelve Steps. With the help of their excellent staff and amazing support I have recently been clean for 18 months, I could not have done it without them!Carla SRead more
- "Just for today I am more than three years in recovery. I have Cross Roads to thank for this wonderful gift. Cross Roads helped me to set a firm foundation in my recovery on which I can continue to build."Angelique JRead more
Approved Medical Aids
Our Treatment Programs Can Help You
From detoxification to our primary treatment program, we build foundations for long-term abstinence and sobriety…
Sex Addiction Rehabilitation
We know that surmounting your unhealthy attitude to sex is very overwhelming…
Gambling Addiction & Treatment
When a chronic gambler hits rock bottom emotionally and often financially they usually look for help…