Treatment centre facilities
Crossroads Recovery Centre is situated on a beautiful 2 hectare property in the east of Pretoria in Rietvalleirand. The property lends itself to an atmosphere of recovery, with ample space for the client to come to terms with their addiction and the treatment thereof.
The residential house is an upmarket residence with the following facilities available for the use of our clients:
- Individual counselling room
- Large group therapy room
- Accommodation for 24 patients
- Indoor braai area and courtyard
- Outdoor gas braai
- Large poolside gazebo
- Swimming pool
- Nature walk
- Exercise area and equipment
The personal safety of our clients is important to us.
- Crossroads is surrounded by an electric fence linked to armed response.
- Is patrolled at night by a security guard with paramedic training.
- Has an alarm with panic buttons
View Slide Show
Stories of Recovery
- The encouragement, love and support from the team at Crossroads allowed me to eventually see that I was worth something - that my life could be turned around and that I could accomplish the things that had long been a forgotten dream.Oliver VGRead more
- On the last day of my stint at Crossroads I could only express gratitude towards all who works there. A wise councillor once commented on my question when one is ready for rehab by explaining that when one is ready for rehab, rehab is ready for you.Johan BRead more
- I was lost and my soul was broken until I ended up at Crossroads and was introduced to the Twelve Steps. With the help of their excellent staff and amazing support I have recently been clean for 18 months, I could not have done it without them!Carla SRead more
- "Just for today I am more than three years in recovery. I have Cross Roads to thank for this wonderful gift. Cross Roads helped me to set a firm foundation in my recovery on which I can continue to build."Angelique JRead more